Statistically we know over 95% of people looking to buy a property in Spain start their property search online. 247casas has a refreshing intelligent approach to the Spanish Real Estate market. We have a wealth of domestic and international experience in selling property in Spain as we deliver industry leading marketing materials and strategies to help you sell your property fast.
Our professional end to end Spanish Property Selling solution is as follows;
• A 247casas team member will visit your property and carry out a free property valuation and all the necessary paperwork.
• A 247casas team member will upload your property online.
• We film a unique HD, 3D, 360° walk-through virtual tour of your property.
• We take 4K Professional Images.
• We create unique Professional Floor Plans of your property.
• For Sale Board (optional).
• We market your property on over 160 of the best performing Spanish and International property portals, including Rightmove, Fotocasa, Kyero, Think Spain, Idealista, A Place in The Sun, Costa Del Home, Habitaclia, Zoopla and Prime Location.
• 24/7 dedicated international head office support.
• Ongoing unlimited marketing until your property is sold.
• We vet all buyer enquiries.
• Unlimited viewings attended by a 247casas team member.
A 247casas team member will keep you updated with all communications and negotiate on your behalf to make sure you achieve the best possible price.
When you have agreed the sales price with the buyer it is a legal requirement for them to pay a deposit. This will take your property off the market. At this stage a reservation contract will need to be drawn up to confirm all the details between you and the buyer. Your nominated conveyancer will help you with this service alternatively you can select the 247casas cost effective conveyancing service.
Selling a property in Spain can be a time-consuming administrative process. Conveyancing is the legal transfer of a property from one owner to another. The process involves an administrative representative who acts on behalf of the buyer to ensure their client receives the title deeds to the property and the land it sits on. Conveyancing encapsulates the entirety of the legal and administrative work required to ensure a property purchase is valid under Spanish law. 247casas can deliver this entire process on your behalf saving you time and money not to mention all the associated stress and hassle.
Spain has introduced a new law (Real Decreto 235/2013) obliging property owners to obtain an energy efficiency certificate before they can sell or rent their homes, in line with other European countries. It is very important that you remember to obtain this certificate before you begin your marketing campaign.
When selling your property in Spain you are legally required to obtain an up to date Habitation certificate 'Cedula de Habitabilidad'. The Habitation Certificate will be valid for a ten-year period and confirms your building conforms to the original plans submitted to the town hall.
If you are planning to sell your property 247casas can help. We are able to organise all your paperwork requirements in order to avoid delays and potential loss of a buyer.